Entrepreneurship Webinar in English now on 4 November 2021
On 4 November from 17:00-19:00 CEST there will be an ASAF webinar on Entrepreneurship. The original date has been postpone to this one.
Between the famous giants like Facebook and Google, there are numerous tech-start-ups that are popping up in every urban area of the world. Self-employment, self-made enterprises, and the concept of entrepreneurship has become a new economic and political paradigm. But fundamentally, entrepreneurs, regardless of sector or business-size, solve economic problems, for which other actors are willing to pay them.
To get a first overview, to know the current key entrepreneurial concepts and to trigger a self-assessment for becoming an entrepreneur, the webinar will try to touch all aspects influencing this employment model.
- Analyse the entrepreneurial personality and self-assessment
- Acquire key vocabulary and be able to navigate between the current main concepts influencing the entrepreneurial scene
- Know how to conceptualise your own entrepreneurial ideas in a quick way
- Option to be validated: be inspired by the experience of a Togolese entrepreneur
Overview of the content
- Self-assessment of the entrepreneurial personality via a mini-questionnaire in preparation before the webinar
- Introduction to the vocabulary of the sector
- Definition of key areas and aspects of entrepreneurship
- Presentation of current key concepts, including Design Thinking, LEAN-approach & Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- Practical development of an entrepreneurial idea of the participants according to the BMC
- Option to be validated: Invitation of a Togolese entrepreneur to receive a real example and exchange.
- Validation of take-aways
If you are interested, please fill in the application form here: EUSurvey - Survey (europa.eu)
The deadline for signing up is Tuesday 2 November at 14:00 CEST.
Germany, Cologne, 29 October 2021